At Christopher Kimball's Milk Street, Tuesdays are the new Saturdays. That means every Tuesday Nights recipe delivers big, bold flavors, but the cooking is quick and easy--simple enough for the middle of the week.
Kimball and his team of cooks and editors search the world for straightforward techniques that deliver delicious dinners in less time. Here they present more than 200 solutions that will transform your weeknight cooking, showing how to make simple, healthy, delicious meals using pantry staples and just a few other ingredients. Here are some of the fresh, inventive meals that come together in minutes:
- Miso-Ginger Chicken Salad
- Rigatoni Carbonara with Ricotta
- Vietnamese Meatball Lettuce Wraps
- Peanut-Sesame Noodles
- White Balsamic Chicken with Tarragon
- Seared Strip Steak with Almond-Rosemary Salsa Verde
- Chocolate-Tahini Pudding
Milk Street: Great food in quick time, every night of the week.